Registered nurses at UW Health are dedicated to providing the highest quality of care in a dynamic academic setting, yet they understand the healing benefits of kindness and compassion. Nursing avenues in critical care, inpatient, pediatric, outpatient, surgical and beyond, provide endless opportunities for growth and new challenges.
Nurses will have the opportunity to talk with recruiters about jobs at UW Health in Madison, WI.
At UW Health, you will have:
- An excellent benefits package, including health and dental insurance, paid time off and retirement plans.
- Options for a variety of schedules and shifts that offer flexibility and allow for work-life balance.
- Access to UW Health’s Wellness Options at Work that support employee/family well-being.
- Acuity based staffing ratios for optimal safety.
- A strong shared governance structure which assures every nurse has a voice.
- A place where nursing excellence is recognized and celebrated in our inpatient and outpatient settings through several award programs.
- Tuition benefits eligibility - UW Health invests in your professional growth as a nurse by helping pay for coursework associated with career advancement.
Learn more about nursing at UW Health
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
UW Health is committed to being a diverse, inclusive and anti-racist workplace and is an Equal Employment Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Our integrity shines through in patient care interactions and our daily work practices as we work to embrace the knowledge, unique perspectives and qualities each employee and faculty member brings to work each day. Applications from Black, Indigenous and People of Color (BIPOC) individuals, women, and LGBTQ+ and non-binary identities are strongly encouraged. EOE, including disability/veterans.
UW Hospital and Clinics benefits