This training program will discuss evolving language, the growing market, unconscious bias, the challenges LGBTQ+ people face when traveling, best practices for marketing to and engaging with LGBTQ+ consumers and communities, and ways we can do better to make the community feel more welcomed.
During our time together, HospitableMe will:
· Discuss diversity and inclusion, sexual orientation, gender identity,
· and their relevance for tourism and hospitality
· Help you understand LGBTQ+ travelers and their travel concerns
· Share best practices for interacting with LGBTQ+ communities in a variety of circumstances
· Provide you a framework to consider the opportunities and challenges of being more inclusive
· Answer your questions about LGBTQ+ travelers, communities and issues
Our vision is that Madison is a place for all. We strive to ensure every visitor feels welcome and respected, leading to a more vibrant and inclusive experience in our destination.