Our new facility – your new job!
Discover new opportunities to grow and thrive while making a difference in the lives of others when you join our Eastpark Medical Center team. Whether you are seeking a clinical or non-clinical position, we’re hiring more than 600 people who are ready to put our patients and their families at the center of providing remarkable care. High quality patient care is only possible when employees are valued and supported.
Join us in-person on February 14, 2024 from 10:00 am – 4:00 pm at Hilton Garden Inn – 1220 S. Grand Ave., Sun Prairie, WI 53593. You will have the opportunity to talk with recruiters about jobs at UW Health. You may receive an interview on-the-spot. Apply online today or walk-ins welcome.
Start your career in one of the following roles represented at this event:
- Clinical Pharmacist
- Guest Services Specialist
- Medical Assistant
- Medical Technologist
- Patient Scheduling Specialist/Coordinator
- RN – Ambulatory
- RN – Oncology
- Radiation Therapist
- Radiologic Technologist
- Sterile Processing Technician
At UW Health, you will have:
- An excellent benefits package, including health and dental insurance, paid time off, retirement plans, two-week parental leave and adoption assistance.
- Options for a variety of schedules and shifts that offer flexibility and allow for work-life balance.
- Access to UW Health’s Wellness Options at Work that support employee/family well-being.
- Tuition benefits eligibility - UW Health invests in your professional growth by helping pay for coursework associated with career advancement.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
UW Health is committed to being a diverse, inclusive and anti-racist workplace and is an Equal Employment Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Our integrity shines through in patient care interactions and our daily work practices as we work to embrace the knowledge, unique perspectives and qualities each employee and faculty member brings to work each day. Applications from Black, Indigenous and People of Color (BIPOC) individuals, LGBTQ+ and non-binary identities, women, persons with disabilities, military service members and veterans are strongly encouraged. EOE, including disability/veterans.
Eastpark Medical Center - UW Health’s new state-of-the-art ambulatory facility will transform the patient experience and offer cutting-edge proton therapy. This 469,000-square-foot ambulatory facility will house many specialties, including women’s complex care, adult cancer care, advanced imaging and laboratory services and innovative clinical trials. It will be located across from East Madison Hospital on Eastpark Dr. and is slated to open in fall 2024.