Mental Health Therapist (LCSW, LPC, LMFT, Psychologist)
Who We Are
CI Pediatric Therapy Centers is a comprehensive pediatric therapy center, with multiple clinic locations in the Madison, Wisconsin area. CI's interdisciplinary team of OTs, PTs and SLPs focuses on the unique needs of each child. Our state-of-the-art facility, dedicated team members and supportive environment allow our patients to reach their maximum potential. CI is a fast-paced company with opportunities for growth and professional development
CI's 15 year reputation in the community is second to none. As the largest pediatric therapy provider in Wisconsin, we provide access to the most relevant research and programs in the country. Our community clinic model allows for a collaborative, supportive and FUN work environment. CI employs both veteran therapists and new graduates, this allows us to continue to grow in new techniques and provide exceptional mentorship. We are proud to be one of Madison's "2023 Top Workplaces" and one of Dane County's Small Businesses of the Year. Our strong administrative team takes care of insurance, billing, authorizations, scheduling etc so you can do what you do best- therapy!
Check out what CI is all about in this video!
We encourage collaboration and thinking outside of the box. Strong candidates should possess energy, creativity, and passion for working with children and their families. CI is a fast-paced company with opportunities for growth and professional development. We are currently offering signing bonuses for qualified candidates.
- Competitive Compensation Package
- CI Sponsored Continuing Education
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance
- Short Term Disability & Life Insurance completed funded by CI, with additional voluntary coverage options
- Siesta Program! Take a vacation at 3, 6 and 10 years of full-time employment paid by CI!
- 401(k) with Employer Match
- Flexible Spending Benefits
- Paid Time Off: Vacation/Sick, Holidays, and Bereavement.
- Employee Assistance Program
- Collaborative Work Environment with Mentorship
- Relocation Bonuses may be available
A psychotherapist at CI Pediatric Therapy Centers (CI) is a vital member of an interdisciplinary, collaborative team that focuses on comprehensive care of the entire child. CI is a fast-paced and energetic work environment that requires a self-motivated, flexible, and creative team member. We are seeking experienced psychotherapists who are passionate about patient care and committed to clinical excellence to grow our mental health team and services.
- Fully licensed in Wisconsin
- LCSW, LPC, LMFT, Psychologist
- Clinic/office setting
- Working Hours fall between 8am-6pm, Monday-Friday