Construction Sales/ Project Manager
Keller, Inc. is looking to hire a Sales / Project Manager for our Sun Prairie, WI office! Ideal candidates will have prior sales experience, preferably in the construction industry. If you are a motivated, hard working, and goal oriented individual that is connected in the community, we want you! This position includes full time employment complete with limitless earning potential and highly competitive benefits package, including commissions and ownership in our employee owned Company!
• Present and sell company services to current and potential clients
• Create potential client list and seek new work by researching potential clients and industries
• Evaluate subcontractors for work to be performed, including seeking out new subcontractors to partner with in new and existing territories
• Review preliminary requests for proposals
• Develop and write design/build proposals for clients and scope of work for all subcontracting trades
• Write and process change orders when applicable
• Attend or conduct site visit walkthroughs with client and subcontractors
• Coordinate distribution of plans, instructions to bidder’s guidelines, and other documents to subcontractors for pricing and follow up with proposal clarification requests
• Tabulate pricing from prime subcontractors such as HVAC, electrical, excavating, etc.
• Attend internal job flow, check set, pre-construction, and punch list meetings when appropriate
• Manage the project and serve as the main point of contact from lead generation to completion of building
• Must be able to read blueprints
• Other duties as assigned Position Qualifications
• Accountability- Ability to accept responsibility and account for his/her actions.
• Communication- Ability to communicate effectively with others.
• Detail Oriented- Ability to pay attention to the minute details of a project or task.
• Goal Oriented- Ability to ensure that they and others stay focused on the task objectives and performs in accordance with clear expectations and goals.
• Interpersonal- Ability to develop and maintain relationships with others.
• Organized- Ability to be structured and methodical in working skills.
• Self Motivated- ability to reach a goal or perform a task with little supervision or direction.
Education & Experience:
• Education: Bachelor’s or Associate’s degree in Construction Management or related field , Preferred
• Experience: Minimum of 5 years of experience in the construction industry and/ or in sales, Preferred
• Must have a valid driver’s license
• No cap on commissions- the more you sell, the more you make
• After 6 months of service you are automatically enrolled in our Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP) and start earning stock in the company at no cost to you. This awesome benefit is 100% funded by Keller and has allowed our employees to retire early!
• 401(k) with company match
• Medical, dental, & vision insurance
• Short Term and Long Term Disability, Life Insurance and A&D coverage funded 100% by Keller
• Vehicle Allowance Program
• Paid Holidays & PTO Keller, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer